Skip to main content
All CollectionsOnboarding with FlorenceMy Right to Work
Working at Florence with a Skilled Worker or Student Visa.
Working at Florence with a Skilled Worker or Student Visa.
Stephen Paul avatar
Written by Stephen Paul
Updated over a week ago

Florence is able to work with Skilled Worker (Tier 2 General) or Student (Tier 4 Student) visa holders.

Tier 2 is a skilled worker visa which means you can only work in the UK in that skilled job. Everyone on a Skilled Worker visa will have a skilled worker occupation code that is four digits long.

Care professionals who hold a Skilled Worker visa will need to provide Florence with the correct code for their job title. Nurse, Carer and Senior Carer all have different job codes.

A Skilled Worker visa holder can take on additional employment of up to 20 hours per week in their line of work.

Students that hold either a Student or Tier 4 visa at undergraduate level can work up to 20 hours a week during term time.

If you provide us with the dates of your course, we will be able to lift the restriction on the amount of shifts you can work when you are on holiday.

Care professionals will be able to book shifts up to a total of 20 hours per week with Florence if they hold this type of visa.

Any time worked over the 20 hours will not be paid for. It is always the responsibility of the care professional to ensure that they are working within their visa restrictions.

Did this answer your question?