As part of your registration with Florence, we'll need to make sure your training meets our compliance requirements.
Here are some reasons why your training certificate might be rejected:
• Your certificate has expired.
• Your certificate isn't CPD-accredited, or we can't confirm that it meets Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) requirements.
• There’s no name on your certificate.
• The name on your certificate doesn't match your name.
• Your certificate is for a different module.
• Your certificate image is blurry.
If you need to update your certification, you can complete all mandatory modules for free on Florence Academy (https://www.florence.co.uk/care-professionals/academy). Any essential modules you complete will automatically appear on your Florence profile.