All Collections
NHS work
I’m from overseas, can I work NHS shifts?
I’m from overseas, can I work NHS shifts?
Meg Lupton avatar
Written by Meg Lupton
Updated over a week ago

👋 Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. If you were born overseas and wish to work NHS shifts with Florence, you will need to provide the following alongside your registration:

  • A valid visa

  • Tier 2 visas you will also need to submit your Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS).‍

  • Tier 4 visas will need to also send in Enrolment letter & course term dates (with share code)


  • A share code (you can get this from the government website using your BRP card) and your valid photographic ID.

  • Evidence that you have lived in the UK for upwards of 12 months.

  • 6 months UK clinical experience in care and support work (nurses exempt)

Did this answer your question?