Although the pandemic is behind us, COVID-19 is still a risk for the most vulnerable and should be taken seriously. That's why we've put these guidelines in place.
The symptoms of COVID-19 are:
• Shortness of breath
• Raised temperature
• Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you experience these symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please tell us immediately. You can email your account manager directly or let us know at [email protected] or on 0203 911 2555.
Follow these steps if you begin having symptoms during a shift:
• Self-isolate in a contained office space.
• Stay two metres away from others.
• Do not use communal areas.
• Call 111 for advice.
• Report your illness to the home manager or nurse in charge.
• Report your illness to us.
What will happen next?
When you report your illness to us, we'll talk to you about what to do next, depending on the situation.
If you tell us you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and has symptoms, we will:
• Pause your Florence account, so can't book shifts while you're ill.
• Cancel any upcoming shifts until you're fully recovered.
This is to prevent the spread of infection.
Your account manager will keep in contact with you and offer support where possible.
When can you book shifts again?
You'll be able to start booking shifts again once you tell us you've tested negative for COVID-19, or that you're fully recovered and well enough to work.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us on 0203 911 2555 or at [email protected]. You can also talk to your account manager directly.
For the most reliable source of information about coronavirus, please visit the NHS website (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/).