Posting a shift on Florence is simple and user-friendly.
Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to Florence and select the 'Post Shifts' button at the top of your screen.
2. Select the location and unit where you need cover.
If you only post shifts for one location, you'll be taken straight to the next step.
3. Select the type of care professional you need.
4. Choose the shift preset you'd like to use.
You can select one of your existing presets or post a custom shift. You also have the option of creating a new shift preset. Find out more about creating and editing your presets here (https://help.florence.co.uk/en/articles/3990758-add-and-edit-presets).
5. Choose when you need cover
Select the day or days needed.
6. Review the shift posting summary
Double check the details for your shift are correct. Select any of the labels to make edits if needed.
7. Decide how you want to post the shift
You have the option to 'Post to Florence', which will allow care professionals to apply to your shift. Leaving the toggle Send invitations to your Florence favourite and recommended care professionals on will allow anyone receiving an invite to instantly book the shift.
You can also set the shift as 'Pre-arranged', which will allow you to invite a specific individual to the shift, rather than posting the shift publically first.
Once an invite has been accepted, you'll receive an email confirmation and the shift will appear under your 'Booked Shifts'.