If you don’t have a UK passport, you can use a copy of your Birth Certificate or a copy of your UK Naturalisation Certificate along with a supporting document in order to prove your Right to Work.

In order to progress with your application, please upload a clear copy of your applicable certificate onto your profile.

This will be sent to Onfido, a third party that verifies the legitimacy of the document. Onfido will be in touch to request a supporting document. Supporting documents include a P60/P45, a payslip, or a national insurance card.

Please note that your uploaded file will not be sent to Onfido until all other compliance items have been ticked off, so do not worry if you see this awaiting approval for a while.

If your certificate is in a different name than your current legal name, please click here on next steps.

Did this answer your question?