All Collections
Working with Florence
Tax & Pension
I think my tax code is incorrect?
I think my tax code is incorrect?
Written by Isabel Clift
Updated over a week ago

On your payslip, you’ll find deductions for Income Tax and National Insurance. These are based on the tax code HMRC has given you, so they’re calculated automatically.

You can check your NI and Income Tax deductions with these calculators (you’ll need to use both calculators to work out the total deduction:

If you need help calculating your tax deduction, please contact [email protected].

Did this answer your question?