From April 6 2022, new regulations were put in place by the Home Office on how Employers need to check a new employee's Right to Work status.

If you are not a UK or Irish Citizen, we will need a current share code from you instead of a copy of your Visa/Biometric Residence Permit. You can get this share code by clicking here.

When you get to the Right to Work section during your registration, simply select which Country you are a citizen of, and you will be sent an email from Onfido, a third party we use to verify your share code.

Once this has been approved, this will be automatically updated on your registration. Onfido will be in touch if any more information is needed.

Depending on your Visa type, you may be contacted by a member of our Compliance team for extra checks needed.

If you are on a Visa that restricts the hours you are allowed to work, you can find information on these below;

I am on a Skilled Worker Visa

I am on a Student Visa

If your Share Code is in a different name than your current legal name, please click here for next steps.

Did this answer your question?